The Smart Way To Do Gates
InteleGates® is a Southern California-based gate company specializing in a broad range of residential & commercial services that include the following:
- Electric Gate Repairs
- Gate Maintenance
- Gate Automation
- Telephone Entry Systems
- Intercom Keypads
- Vehicle and Human Sensor Installs
- Access Controls
- Phone Application Gate Opener Installation and Repair
InteleGates® offers same-day service and provides repair and installation of gates and gate automation for the following brands:
InteleGates®, a family-owned and operated business, will provide a diagnostic plan for your gate.
What We Do
No matter what kind of gate service you need, we have you covered. Contact us if you need help with any of these services:
- Gate repair – As electric driveway gate repair experts, we have all the parts, tools, and expertise needed to get everything back to good working condition. From fixing gate openers to repairing damaged wrought iron, we’ll get the job done at an affordable price.
- Gate automation – Automatic gates are available in a broad range of types, from wood to iron, and can significantly enhance the security of your commercial or residential property. Call our electric gate specialists for more info.
- Maintenance & preventative care – A lot of electric gate repairs can be avoided with a little preventative maintenance. We can take a look at your gates and your access control systems to catch any issues in the early stages and ensure safety.
Over 20 Years’ Experience with Gate Repair Services in Los Angeles!
Our experienced technicians will perform all necessary tests to locate the cause of the problem and report the findings to you along with suggested solutions. We charge a minimal fee that includes the trip cost plus a full diagnosis. If you’re in the need of diagnostic service for your gate, don’t chance it with sub-contractors or non-professionals. Know who you’re hiring and have the confidence in our ability to do a proper diagnostic in order to eliminate unnecessary costs due to inaccurate findings. If your gate does need replacement, we will credit the diagnostic fee towards any new purchase and installation.
If your existing manual gate slides or swings, ask InteleGates® about the advantages of gate automation. Imagine being able to open your gate with a push of a button or sensor!
Contact Us Today
Don’t wait to fix or automate your existing gate. Call us for an on-site diagnosis and estimate at (833) 468-4283 today. Our gate repair and installation experts serve commercial and residential customers throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties