When you want automatic gates, you won’t trust just anybody with the project. When it comes to protecting your home and family, you won’t settle for anything less than the best choice. That’s why we’re here. Let the skilled, trained, and experienced InteleGates team install your new automated gates. We’re ready to provide the quality service that you deserve.
Why Choose Gate Automation
Why do you need gate automation? An electric gate brings several benefits to your home. We’ve listed just a few of those benefits, but you’ll likely discover more as you get to know your new secure entry system.
Most importantly, having an automated gate means keeping your home safe. An automated gate is a simple solution that protects your home from theft, vandalism, and other crimes. You can sleep well at night knowing that you and your family are protected against these dangers.
You should get to control who enters your property and who doesn’t. An automated gate puts the control back in your hands where it belongs. With telephone entry systems, keypads, and other entry options, you get to decide who you let inside. You can grant access to the pizza delivery driver while denying it to trespassers and loiterers.
Gates are fine by themselves, but it’s the automation that kicks their usefulness up a notch. Gate doors are heavy. They’re extremely inconvenient when you have to open and close those doors yourself all the time. With gate automation, you can open those doors with the press of a button, saving lots of time and effort.
Automated gates add value to your home or property. These gates increase your curb appeal, and they can get you a better price if you ever decide to sell your house. The additional safety is a major selling point for home buyers. You won’t have any trouble finding interested parties. However, even if you never sell your home, having automated gates just increases the value of your investment.
We also do traffic spikes in order to make “one way” flow of traffic and a cheap way to element gates completely call us for details.
Humans,animals and cars motion sensors to prevent gates closer or opening and causing harm and death. Underground driveway sensors to prevent gate closer on cars but also to open the gates on the way out.
When you choose InteleGates for your gate automation, you have lots of options for your gates. Choose from any of the types that we’ve listed here.
- Slide Gates – These gates slide back and forth on a track to allow entry. They’re one of the most popular gate choices.
- Swing Gates – Swing gates do exactly as their name implies. They swing open and closed on hinges, much like doors.
- Overhead Gates – These gates work similarly to garage doors. They lift at a 90-degree curve.
- Barrier Arm Gates – Barrier arm gates have a horizontal “arm” that’s fastened to one side of an entrance. The arm raises at a 90-degree arc to let people enter.
- Electric or Mechanical Spikes – These spikes stick out of the ground to prevent cars from driving through the entrance. They can be retracted into the ground.
With lots of models and lots of brand names, InteleGates has no shortage of options for your entry protection needs. Whether you know exactly what you want or you’re still trying to figure it out, give us a call. We’ll work with you to make sure that you get the perfect gate for your home.
You don’t just have options when it comes to gate types. You have entry options, too.
- Entry Cards – Entry cards are a great choice for commercial buildings and apartment complexes. These durable cards can be stored inside a wallet or pocket. When the card is held next to the card reader, it triggers a release switch that opens the gate.
- Keypads – Keypads give you simplicity. The gate opens when you key in the correct code.
- Remote Controls – This is one of the easiest and most popular gate control options. Just like with your garage door, all you have to do is press a button on your remote to open your gate.
- Fob System – A fob system works just like a remote control, but the button is on a fob that you can put on a keychain.
- Telephone Entry System – A telephone entry system can be combined with other options like keypads and entry cards. With a telephone entry system, you can grant access to visitors and delivery drivers from your phone.
- Gate Buzzers – Gate buzzers are a popular choice among businesses. With a gate buzzer, a visitor can press a button to let you know that they’ve arrived. If they have permission to enter, you can open the gate from inside the premises.
Why Choose Us
LA and Orange County choose InteleGates for their gate automation needs. With the best options and the best service, we’re the best choice when you want to add protection to your home.
At InteleGates, we have over 20 years of experience in gate automation. We know everything there is to know about electric gate installation. Our training, experience, and expertise mean that we provide a smooth and simple installation process. If you ever have questions, we’re here to answer them. Choose the team that you can trust.
We always put our clients ahead of anything else. As our client, you’re our top priority. We do everything we can to ensure client satisfaction. If you’re ever dissatisfied with our work, just let us know. We’d be happy to fix the problem.
One Stop Shop
Automatic gate installation isn’t all that we do. As a matter of fact, when it comes to electric gates, we’re your one stop shop. We provide regular gate maintenance so that you can keep your gates running smoothly for years to come. If you need diagnostics and repair for a major gate problem, we’re on the job. With just one phone call, you can make sure that all your automated gate needs are covered.